BMC’s unique endpoint management solution
BMC Client Management delivers distributed endpoint management (mobile, laptop, desktop, and server), helping IT deliver great service to end-users while minimizing cost, maintaining compliance, and reducing security risks.
- Make intelligent decisions knowing the current state of inventory
- Pass software audits with ease and manage your software entitlements – don’t over deploy and don’t over spend
- Reduce vulnerability and financial risk through endpoint compliance and automated software patching
- Automate system provisioning, application deployment, profile configuration from a single console
- Seamlessly drive endpoint troubleshooting and management from BMC service management solutions
- Available on-demand or on premises
Manage IT endpoints from receipt to retirement
Easily automate processes and effectively manage the full range of IT assets while also delivering—and communicating—overall business value.
Discovery and inventory
Automate inventory tracking to help guide investment decisions, reduce manual processes, and maintain compliance.
OS and application deployment
Easily provision new systems and deploy software and configurations to ensure that all systems are up-to-date and job relevant.
Automate the patch process to ensure security, even without VPN connectivity.
Saves time by allowing IT to see and manage all endpoints from a single console, while improving productivity and security.
Define, enforce, and validate corporate policies on all endpoints. Client Management is a Security Content Automation Protocol (SCAP) v1.2 validated product.
Stay focused on things that matter most with BMC Client Management in the cloud. Experience the agility, security, and performance of a world-class cloud platform run by BMC experts.
On Demand Service Overview
Software license management
Reduce costly audit failures by understanding software license usage and the associated financial liabilities.
Identify and resolve endpoint issues without leaving your desk.
Centrally manage and report endpoint power consumption to better control cost.
Protect information by giving the option to control or block the use of unauthorized devices, such as USB, portable hard drives, and smartphones.
Take a closer look
- Extends Remedy, Remedyforce, and FootPrints with service desk-driven endpoint management
- Seamlessly synchronizes endpoint configuration data with CMDBs
- Integrates with service portals for user self-service
- Integrates with custom solutions via comprehensive RESTful API
"The power of integrating operating system deployment, with software deployment, patching, and even reporting is such a great combination."— Nick Nelbach, Universal Service Administrator Company
See more customer feedback at TechValidate ›
Boost your service management with Client Management integration
Intuitive, social, and mobile, Remedy with Smart IT empowers service management professionals to work smarter and faster.
MyIT Service Broker lets IT aggregate and manage, deliver and track hardware, software, and services from multiple cloud-based and on-premises sources in a modern service app store.
BMC Atrium CMDB provides a complete, accurate, and up-to-date view of the people, processes, and technologies that make up your business and IT environments.
Remedyforce, built on Salesforce App Cloud, delivers complete IT service management with social, mobile, and collaborative capabilities.
FootPrints service desk delivers a user-friendly suite of on-premises tools to automate IT services quickly and easily.