Remedy Incident and Problem Management
Provide best-practice-based ITIL incident and problem management across the digital enterprise
- Integrate all IT service support functions, including change, asset, service-level, service-request, identity, and knowledge management.
- Achieve lower call volumes with business user self-service capabilities of BMC Digital Workplace (formerly MyIT).
- Gain direct visibility into business priorities through integration with a single CMDB.
- Align to ITIL best practices quickly and cost-effectively with expert services, comprehensive training, and out-of-the-box ITIL processes.
Optimize IT staff efficiency
ITIL CMDB visibility
See how incidents and problems impact critical business services with BMC Atrium Configuration Management Database (CMDB).
Out-of-the-box incident resolution
Efficient resolution of incidents via auto-assignment, incident enrichment, proactive incident matching and knowledge search, team collaboration, impact analysis and other workflow automation.
Variety of intake options
Options for intake of new incidents include self-service, chat, social, registration by Service Desk agents, email, and web services.
Best-practice problem management
Identify and remove defects from the IT infrastructure to eliminate recurring incidents and stabilize the environment.
Root cause analysis is accelerated via auto-assignment, service impact analysis, insight into configuration data (CMDB), and other workflow automation.
Proactive business insight
KPI dashboards and process-specific reports provide valuable insight to prioritize resources and actions to resolve incidents with the highest business impact first.
Take a closer look
- Powerful, proven workflow engine enabling automation of incident and problem processes
- Intuitive user experience for rapid incident and problem creation and closure
- Reduced call volumes by providing business users BMC Digital Workplace (formerly MyIT) self-service capabilities
- Multi-tenant architecture supporting service desk consolidation for global enterprises
- Built-in process flow taskbar and interactive process model based on ITIL
Understand the essential elements of user-centric service
A "Recognized Leader" for 4 years in a row
BMC consultants assist clients with everything from planning and building a first product implementation through complex, multi-product IT transformation.
BMC Digital Transformation Consulting Services help develop the initiatives, structures, and capabilities you need to get the most out of your IT investments.